Colors of Conquest
As the official launch or Organized Play draws near we decided to give you a taste of the full scope of our O.P. program. Starting now, we will hold a monthly painting competition with a different theme each time.
The winners of the monthly painting competition will receive the Organized Play kit’s miniature as prize!
- The miniature(s) must be from the Conquest miniature line.
- You may choose any miniature(s) that fit the theme’s criteria.
- For example, if a month’s theme is “Single Infantry Miniature” then you may choose any one miniature from your Conquest collection that is classified as “Type: Infantry”.
- You may alter and/or convert the miniature as long as all the parts used come from the Conquest miniature line.
- You may restructure and/or alter parts of a miniature as long as the original concept is recognizable.
How to Submit
- Take two photos of your work, one front and one back.
- Post the photos on social media with the handle #colorsofconquest
- When a new competition is called a deadline will be given. Make sure that you post before that date.
- We will then decide on the winner and announce it on our social media!